The most highly anticipated MMA fight card so far in 2020 takes places on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi this Saturday when UFC 251 takes over the remote United Arab Emirates hideaway.
UFC president Dana White will realise his Fight Island promise with a card featuring no fewer than three championship bouts, including Kamara Usman’s welterweight title defence against late addition Jorge Masvidal.
Usman is strongly predicted to retain his belt according to the bookmakers, but former street brawler turned BMF champion Masvidal has honed his craft in upsetting the odds.
Max Holloway will also have a chance to reclaim his featherweight title in a rematch opposite incumbent Alexander Volkanovski, while MMA legend Jose Aldo and Petr Yan will contest the vacant UFC bantamweight championship.
UFC 251 Latest Betting Odds & Predictions
- Kamaru Usman (-280) vs. Jorge Masvidal (+240)
- Alexander Volkanovski (-230) vs. Max Holloway (+195)
- Petr Yan (-240) vs. Jose Aldo (+200)
- Rose Namajunas (-200) vs. Jessica Andrade (+175)
- Amanda Ribas (-800) vs. Paige VanZant (+550)
- Volkan Oezdemir (-165) vs. Jiri Prochazka (+145)
- Muslim Salikhov (-120) vs. Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos (Evens)
- Makwan Amirkhani (-190) vs. Danny Henry (+170)
- Leonardo Santos (-180) vs. Roman Bogatov (+160)
- Marcin Tybura (-110) vs. Maxim Grishin (-110)
- Raulin Paiva (-180) vs. Zhalgas Zhumagulov (+160)
- Karol Rosa (-230) vs. Vanessa Melo (+190)
- Martin Day (-180) vs. Davey Grant (+160)
UFC 251 Info
- Date: Saturday, July 11
- Venue: UFC Fight Island, Yas Island (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Viewing Info: ESPN, ESPN+, UFC Fight Pass
- Early Prelims: 6 p.m. ET (11 p.m. BST)
- Prelims: 8 p.m. ET (1 a.m. BST)
- Main Card: 10 p.m. ET (3 a.m. BST)