After sports were forced to take a back seat for much of 2020, the US betting industry continues to thrive in 2020 as both major and minor events continue to fill the calendar over the next four weeks.
Los Angeles completed a historic double as the Lakers and the Dodgers emerged as champions of the NBA and MLB, respectively. Basketball and baseball will take a breather at the professional level for the time being, but there are a plethora of sport betting opportunities still left to wager on over the course of the coming month.
November 2020 Betting Events
- Tiz the Law to win the 2020 Breeders’ Cup Classic (Nov. 7)
- Primoz Roglic to Retain the 2020 Vuelta a Espana (Nov. 8)
- San Francisco 49ers to Lose ALL Remaining November Games
- Joey Logano to win the 2020 NASCAR Cup Series (Nov. 8)
- Deni Avdija to Be Drafted No. 1 in the 2020 NBA Draft (Nov. 18)
- Xander Schauffele to win the 2020 Masters (Nov. 12-15)
- Daniel Dubois Beats Joe Joyce on Points (Nov. 28)
- Alex Perez Beats Deiveson Figueiredo at UFC 255
- Pittsburgh Steelers to Win Super Bowl LV
- Lewis Hamilton to Win 2020 Turkish Grand Prix (Nov. 15)