Table of Contents
Best ALCS Betting Promos
The American League Championship Series is set, with the Houston Astros and Texas Rangers each advancing to the final round of the AL playoffs. Below, we’ll go over the upcoming series, some of the best bets to make on it, and the best betting apps to make them on.
You can capitalize on sportsbook promos throughout the MLB postseason with a diverse range of MLB bonus bets and no-sweat bets.
As AL West rivals, the Rangers and Astros have faced off several times already in 2023. Their last series resulted in an emphatic sweep for Houston, with the Astros notching 39 runs over the series to the Rangers’ 10. Factoring in the series in Houston at the end of July and the one in Arlington at the end of June, the Astros have won 8 of their last 10 games against the Rangers by an 82-57 run margin.
The series will open in Houston on Sunday night, October 15, then continue in Houston on Monday before the teams play the next three games – if necessary – at Arlington, from Wednesday through Friday. Should the series go to a sixth and seventh game, they’ll be played in Houston on the following Sunday and Monday.
Below is the schedule for the series:
- Game 1 – TEX @ HOU – Sunday, October 15, 8:15 PM ET
- Game 2 – TEX @ HOU – Monday, October 16, 4:37 PM ET
- Game 3 – HOU @ TEX – Wednesday, October 18, 8:03 PM ET
- Game 4 – HOU @ TEX – Thursday, October 19, 8:03 PM ET
- Game 5 – HOU @ TEX – Friday, October 20, 5:07 PM ET
- Game 6 – TEX @ HOU – Saturday, October 22, 8:03 PM ET
- Game 7 – TEX @ HOU – Sunday, October 23, 8:03 PM ET
Best Betting Offers for the ALCS
Below are some promotions on betting sites for the ALCS:
- BetMGM: Bet up to $1,500, receive up to $1,500 in bonus bets (BetMGM bonus code: AMERICANGAMBLER)
- Caesars Sportsbook: Bet up to $1,000, receive up to $1,000 in bonus bets (Caesars sportsbook promo code: JULIUS1000)
- DraftKings: Bet $5, receive $200 in bonus bets (no DraftKings promo code required)
- FanDuel: Bet $5, receive $200 in bonus bets (no FanDuel promo code required)
Best Bets to Make on the ALCS
Here are the lines for Game 1 of the series between the Rangers and Astros, per FanDuel:
- Money Line: TEX +122, HOU -144
- Run Line: HOU -1.5
- Total: o/u 8.5
Those confident that the Astros will continue their dominance against the Rangers might want to bet on them to win the whole series (-148). Those confident that they’ll continue the brand of dominance they exhibited in their last series might want to bet on the Astros to win the ALCS 4-0 (+920).
Betting on the ALCS isn’t limited to game or series money lines, of course – player props will be available at most sportsbooks, with slight variance in what exactly is offered. Still, bettors will be able to find markets for several props, from Houston winning both Game 1 and the ALCS overall (+115), to Kyle Tucker hitting 3+ home runs in the ALCS (+870) to either team hitting a grand slam in the series (+120).
All odds for the above lines are taken from FanDuel.