Table of Contents
How to Bet on the Masters in Pennsylvania
Online sports betting in Pennslyvania has been legal since July 2019, meaning those residing in the Keystone State can bet on the Masters Golf Tournament.
The Masters is arguably the biggest golf tournament of the year, providing an exciting mix of drama and surprises. The Tournament is massive from a betting standpoint, with an expansive range of PGA odds and prop bets.
Here is a closer look at how to bet on the Masters in Pennsylvania
The Top Golf Betting Sites in PA
Pennsylvania features an extensive list of sportsbook operators. With plenty to choose from, PA bettors have access to a vast range of golf betting options. For the Masters Tournament, we recommend Unibet and Caesars.
Unibet Sportsbook has long been a household name in the European betting landscape, and American markets are quickly learning why. When it comes to Masters golf odds, Unibet has got you covered with the most up-to-date odds on futures, head-to-heads, and dozens of props. New users at Unibet get a second chance bet worth up to $500 if their first best doesn't win. with no Unibet promo code needed.
Caesars Sportsbook is another excellent choice providing a world-class mobile app that is well-designed and easy to navigate. In addition to a healthy mix of Masters betting odds and props, Caesars offers boosted odds for every day of the Tournament, allowing customers to lock in favorable odds on both favorites and long shots. New Customers at Caesars PA get up to $1,250 back in bet credit if their first bet doesn't win with our Caesars Sportsbook promo code.
How to bet on the Masters in Pennsylvania
You must create an online sportsbook account to place a bet on the Masters Tournament in PA. Here's a quick walkthrough to help you get set up:
#1 Complete the Sign-up Process
All you have to do here is confirm a few personal details. Since you must be 21+ and physically located in Pennsylvania, this process involves entering your name, address, and last four of your SSN. You must also enable geolocating on the sportsbook app to ensure you are inside PA state borders.
#2 Add Funds and Claim a Bonus
After registering a new account, you can add funds to your account.
Nearly every sportsbook will offer you a welcome bonus when you make your initial deposit. This generally comes in the form of bonus bets or bet credit back if your first bet doesn't win.
#3 Bet on the Masters
Once you've successfully added funds to your account and claimed your new user bonus, the final step is locking in your first wager.
You can find a range of betting options on the Masters at any online sportsbook in PA, including odds on:
- Final Position (first, top five, top ten, etc.)
- Head-to-head (picking between two golfers)
- 3 Balls (picking between three golfers)
- Group Betting (picking between 4+ golfers)
- Round-by-Round Leader
- Hole-in-one odds
- Odds to make/miss the cut
Masters Betting Strategies
The sheer length of the Masters' odds board can make sizing up the right bet a little intimidating. Here are some tips and insights to help you hone in on the right golf betting markets.
- Look at historical trends: Consider how a golfer has fared at Augusta National in the past. Do they struggle or excel on the course? Also, consider how they perform in other Major Tournaments where the pressure tends to ramp up. Looking at recent forms can also be a strong indicator of how a golfer might do at the Masters.
- Find favorable matchups: Thanks to an expansive list of Masters prop bets, you don't have to try to pull a rabbit out of the hat by picking the overall winner. You can explore a narrower field by looking at head-to-head odds, 3 balls, or group betting. With these golf props, you just have to find a matchup you like.
- Ride the momentum: It's not uncommon for a lesser-known name to make their mark at Augusta. By tracking the leaderboards in the early rounds, you can tap into an underdog at favorable odds and “ride the wave” as they look to challenge conventional favorites.