Table of Contents
February 2021 Best Bets and Picks: Super Bowl LV, Australian Open & Daytona 500
The sports betting scene is set to kick into overdrive in February 2021 when some of the world’s major events will take place, including Super Bowl LV (btw, get special bonus at Pointsbet), this year’s Australia Open and the Daytona 500.
The Kansas City Chiefs put their NFL crown on the line against Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in what should be remembered as a classic Super Bowl despite having no fans in attendance.
Novak Djokovic and American star Sofia Kenin will also look to defend their respective titles at the Australian Open, while the UFC will host no fewer than four events in Las Vegas, Nevada.
American Gambler breaks down some of the best bets and wagers from all those sporting events and more, with odds provided by reputable, legal sportsbooks in the United States.
What to bet on in February 2021: TOP 10 Odds
- Leonard Fournette, Clyde Edwards-Helaire Both Score TDs at Super Bowl LV (+600) – Odds via William Hill NJ
- Hideki Matsuyma Wins 2021 Waste Management Open (+2200) – Odds via Sugarhouse NJ
- Kamaru Usman Beats Gilbert Burns at UFC 258 (-260) – Odds via Caesars NJ
- Daniil Medvedev Wins 2021 Australian Open Men’s Singles (+475) – Odds via Unibet NJ
- Mike Evans to Score a TD & Tampa Bay Buccaneers Win Super Bowl LV (+500) – Odds via William Hill NJ
- Ashleigh Barty Wins 2021 Australian Open Women’s Singles (+900) – Odds via Unibet NJ
- Dustin Johnson Wins 2021 Saudi International (+550) – Odds via Borgata NJ
- France Win 2021 Six Nations Grand Slam (+225) – Odds via bet365 NJ
- Luis Suarez to Finish Top Goalscorer in La Liga 2020-21 (+150) – Odds via William Hill NJ
- Denny Hamlin Wins 3rd Straight Daytona 500 (+800) – Odds via Borgata NJ