Table of Contents
Complete Guide to Betting on UFC Fight Night: Aspinall vs. Tybura
The main card this Saturday night will feature a bout between two of the highest-ranked heavyweight fighters in the UFC. Here’s our guide on how to bet on the fight between Tom Aspinall and Marcin Tybura, set to take place on July 22.
UFC Fight Night Odds: Aspinall vs. Tybura
While there are many lines for Aspinall (12-3-0) vs. Tybura (24-7-0). Early moneyline odds favor Aspinall to win. The moneyline on Aspinall currently sits at around -450, while the odds for Tybura are around +350.
How to Bet on Aspinall vs. Tybura?
UFC betting provides several different opportunities to wager on the action between Aspinall and Tybura. They also won’t have much trouble finding a sportsbook with odds on the fight – assuming they can legally bet on sports from their current state.
The moneyline is the most common and straightforward type of bet, and is seen across virtually all types of sports betting. Lines are set based on perceived odds of each athlete or team winning a game – in this case, the odds of either fighter emerging victorious. If Aspinall is favored to win by -450, a wager of $450 on his victory will return a $100 profit. On the other hand, Tybura’s odds at +350 indicate that a successful $100 bet will return a $350 profit.
Where to Bet on Aspinall vs. Tybura?
Almost every online sportsbook that can be legally accessed in the United States offers lines on UFC contests. Signing up with any of them, then navigating to their available UFC markets will allow players to bet on Aspinall or Tybura.
Aspinall vs. Tybura Betting Preview
Tom Aspinall (12-3-0) currently sits at fifth place in the UFC heavyweight rankings. His last fight – nearly a year ago to the day of Saturday night – ended in a TKO, with Aspinall being ruled unable to continue through a knee injury after fighting Curtis Blaydes for 15 seconds. His last eight fights prior to that all ended in victories, with four of his last five performances earning Performance of the Night honors from the UFC.
Marcin Tybura (24-7-0) sits at tenth in the UFC heavyweight rankings, and has only lost one of his last eight fights. He last fought in February 2023, when he defeated Blagoy Ivanov by unanimous decision after three rounds of fighting. Tybura earned Performance of the Night honors in two of his more recent fights, against Greg Hardy in 2020 and Walt Harris in 2021.
Popular Bets and Prop Bets for UFC Fight Night: Aspinall vs. Tybura
Several bet types are available for those looking to wager on Aspinall vs. Tybura. These bet types include:
- Moneyline – The most straightforward bet type, where wagers are made based on the predicted winner of the fight.
- Over/Under – A bet type on the number of rounds for which a UFC fight will persist. Lines are typically set at intervals values of 0.5, allowing the whole number of rounds to fall cleanly above or below the line.
- Round Betting – A familiar bet type with more extreme terms and conditions; round betting allows players to bet on the round in which a fight will be decided.
- Method of Victory – Another straightforward type of bet, where the wager is made on the type of conclusion the fight reaches. Examples of this bet might include a knockout, disqualification, or submission on the same ticket, with competing bets covering decisions.
UFC Fight Night Info
Here’s the complete lineup for the main card of UFC Fight Night on Saturday, July 22.
- Heavyweight – Tom Aspinall vs. Marcin Tybura
- Women’s Flyweight – Molly McCann vs Julija Stoliarenko
- Featherweight – Nathaniel Wood vs Andre Fili
- Middleweight – Paul Craig vs Andre Muniz
- Lightweight – Jai Herbert vs Farès Ziam
- Featherweight – Lerone Murphy vs Josh Culibao