Table of Contents
UFC 250 Free Bets, Betting Promotions & Picks: Amanda Nunes to Seal Record-Extending Win Over Felicia Spencer
Bet on UFC 250 with great promotions and sign up bonus offers, including free bets. Try bet365 NJ for a deposit bonus or if you are in Colorado, get Betrivers CO sporsbook $250 promo. Use bonus codes below.
Amanda Nunes is a UFC record-holder in multiple weight divisions, but the reigning women’s featherweight and bantamweight champion is set to make more history against Felicia Spencer at UFC 250 (June 6/7 2020).
UFC 250 Betting Predictions & Odds
Saturday’s event will see the Brazilian brawler put her featherweight title on the line against Canadian challenger Spencer (8-1). ESPN recently confirmed an attractive-looking lineup for UFC 250, featuring Cody Garbrandt’s first fight in more than a year, as well as a clash between Aljamain Sterling and Cory Sandhagen:
Nunes vs. Spencer UFC 250 Prediction
Dual-weight champion Nunes (19-4) is on a 10-win streak and opens as a -590 (1.17) favorite to beat Spencer, who sits at distant odds of +450 (5.50), available to bet365 sports customers in New Jersey and select states.
This will be only Nunes’ second defence of the featherweight belt and will see her level with Cris Cyborg in that regard should she win (as is widely expected). The 32-year-old recently overtook Cyborg—who held the title for 518 days—as the the longest women’s featherweight champion in consecutive days, though she can cement her status as a great more firmly at the UFC Apex facility.
Garbrandt returns to the octagon after a lengthy hiatus, and the former UFC bantamweight champion has no easy feat in beating Raphael Assuncao despite being the -148 (1.68) favorite.
Assuncao himself hasn’t fought since last August, but the Brazilian is highly regarded as a counter-puncher and could hold the superior value at a price of +120 (2.20). The 37-year-old boasts a 2014 win over another former champion, TJ Dillashaw, responsible for two of Garbrandt’s three losses coming into this fight.
The co-main event looks like it could be decided on a coin toss, with question marks over how—or if—Garbrandt has matured in his time away following three straight knockout defeats.
UFC 250 Info
- Date: Saturday, June 6
- Venue: UFC Apex (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Early Prelims: 6:15 p.m. ET (11:15 p.m. BST)
- Prelims: 8 p.m. ET (1 a.m. BST)
- Main Card: 10 p.m. ET (3 a.m. BST)
UFC 250 Card Predictions
- Amanda Nunes (-590) vs. Felicia Spencer (+450) – Nunes via TKO
- Cody Garbrandt (-148) vs. Raphael Assuncao (+120) – Assuncao via TKO
- Aljamain Sterling (-118) vs. Cory Sandhagen (-106) – Sandhagen via split decision
- Neil Magny (-150) vs. Rocco Martin (+120) – Magny via split decision
- Sean O’Malley (-435) vs. Eddie Wineland (+310) – O’Malley via TKO
- Chase Hooper (-162) vs. Alex Caceres (+130) – Hooper via submission
- Ian Heinisch (-125) vs. Gerald Meerschaert (+100) – Meerschaert via split decision
- Cody Stamann (-275) vs. Brian Kelleher (+235) – Stamann via unanimous decision
- Charles Byrd (-177) vs. Maki Pitolo (+138) – Pitolo via TKO
- Alex Perez (-137) vs. Jussier Formiga (+110) – Formiga via split decision
- Alonzo Menifield (-240) vs. Devin Clark (+185) – Menifield via KO
UFC 250 Free Bets and Bonus for NJ, CO and IN.
New Jersey residents can find odds, free bets bonus offers and place UFC 250 wagers at William Hill NJ. If you live in Colorado, you can bet on the fights via Betrivers CO and if in Indiana – sign up with Betrivers IN.
- Indiana Sports Betting Apps & Promo Codes
- Colorado Online Sports Betting: Best Sites
- NJ Betting Promotions & Bonus Codes for Online Sportsbooks