For fans of the Party Poker app, there is always one event that gets everyone more excited than ever.
MILLIONS Online by PartyPoker NJ/PA
The event is back. It is confirmed that one of the fan favorites will be back for 2021 as Party Poker hosts the MILLIONS Online in February of 2021.
While the live event is probably still a year away due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, this online showcase is one for all the poker players around the state of New Jersey that want a chance to win big bucks.
A full schedule has yet to be released (it should be out sometime in the near future), but here is what we know so far.
Starting on Valentine’s Day (Sunday, February 14th, a week after Super Bowl LV), the first tournament, called MILLIONS Online Main Event Day 1A, will start at 7:05 p.m. EST with a buy-in of $3,500. The event will continue on Sunday, February 21 at 7:05 p.m. EST, with MILLIONS Online Main Event Day 1B.
The next three nights will be MILLIONS Online Main Event Day 2 on Monday, February 22, MILLIONS Online Main Event Day 3 on Tuesday, February 23, and then culminating with the MILLIONS Online Main Event final table on Wednesday, February 24, all at 7:05 p.m. EST.
And what is the pot?
There is a guaranteed $5 million up for grabs in this spectacular event.
Satellite events (from $0.01) for the series have already started, with Party Poker awarding a minimum of 10 Main Event seats every Sunday.
Here are some Millions Online terms from Party Poker:
- Each Day 1 will allow 1 re-entry
- Players can re-enter into a future Day 1 if they are eliminated.
- If a player has progressed to Day 2, they may play another Day 1 and take the highest stack through, the shorter stack will be forfeited.
- Players that have won seats for the event will be required to play the starting day stated on their ticket.
- Each player will only be able to win 1 ticket per day 1. Any duplicate tickets won and unused for the target day 1 will be forfeited and no alternative will be offered.