Table of Contents
Week 7 NFL Promo – Get Up to 1.5K Paid Back if Your NFL Bet Loses
Betting sites have spread across America in the past several years, and residents of most states now have several options to choose from in terms of betting operators. Few betting apps are as widespread or well-reviewed as BetMGM – especially among fans who want to bet on the NFL. Right now, fans who want to make their first bet on the NFL can do so at BetMGM, and they’ll receive up to $1,500 back in bonus bets if it loses.
This offer easily ranks as one of the best sportsbook promos on the market.
How to Claim a 1.5K First Bet Offer
Claiming the $1,500 in bonus bets at BetMGM is a simple process. Here’s how:
- Register at BetMGM using our promo code AMERICANGAMBLER.
- Provide BetMGM with the necessary information to verify your identity and location.
- Make your first deposit.
- Navigate to the bet you want to make, set your wager (up to $1,500), and finalize your bet.
- If the bet loses, you’ll receive equivalent value to your wager in bonus bets.
How to Bet the NFL at BetMGM
BetMGM makes it easy for those looking to bet on the NFL to find their desired bets. Here’s how:
- Navigate to sports.betmgm.com and let the website verify your location, or download the BetMGM mobile app.
- Open the list of NFL bets from the tab at the top of the screen.
- Find the markets you want to bet on from the Events, Futures, or Specials tabs.
- Click or tap on odds to add them to your bet slip.
- From your bet slip, you can set whether to wager qualifying bets as straight bets or a parlay.
- Once you’ve set your wagers for each bet on your slip, you can finalize your bets.
NFL Betting Markets at BetMGM
BetMGM has no shortage of NFL markets for fans to choose from. Here’s a sample of their selection.
Jaguars at Saints (Thursday, October 19, 8:15 PM ET)
- Money Line: JAX +115, NO -135
- Spread: JAX +2.5 (-110), NO -2.5 (-110)
- Total: o/u 40.5 (-110)
- Derek Carr: o/u 238.5 passing yards (-115)
- Calvin Ridley: o/u 52.5 receiving yards (-115)
- 49ers: Super Bowl (+450); NFC (+175)
- Chiefs: Super Bowl (+500); AFC (+250)
- Eagles: Super Bowl (+750); NFC (+320)
- Bills: Super Bowl (+900); AFC (+450)
- Dolphins: Super Bowl (+900); AFC (+450)
- Cowboys: Super Bowl (+1000); NFC (+450)
- Lions: Super Bowl (+1300); NFC (+600)
- Ravens: Super Bowl (+1400); AFC (+750)
Most Regular Season Passing Yards
- Tua Tagovailoa (+225)
- Patrick Mahomes (+375)
- Justin Herbert (+750)
- Kirk Cousins (+1000)
- Matthew Stafford (+1000)
- Josh Allen (+1400)
- Jared Goff (+1600)
- Joe Burrow (+1800)
- C.J. Stroud (+2000)
These are samples taken as of Thursday, October 19, and reflect NFL markets in each of the Events, Futures, and Specials categories available at BetMGM. There’s more odds available in each of these markets, and far more markets available. This also doesn’t include custom lines available at BetMGM – fans can bet over/under a range of numbers for Derek Carr’s passing yards, for example, for adjusted odds.