- Sunday June 9: FireKeepers Casino 400, Brooklyn, Michigan
- Time: 2 p.m.
- TV: FS1
Kyle Busch, who leads the NASCAR circuit in points with 568 and in first-place finishes with four, is the early favorite for the FireKeepers Casino 400 Sunday in Michigan.
Busch, who earned his fourth win of the season last Sunday at the Pocono 400, has been established as the 3-1 favorite for the race. The veteran driver finished fourth at the race in Michigan last year.
Kevin Harvick, who is looking for his first win of the season, is the second choice at 5-1. Harvick is fifth overall in the point standings with an even 500. He has yet to reach victory lane this season. He finished second in the race at Michigan last year.
Martin Truex Jr., at 6-1, and Chase Elliott, at 10-1, have both driven well at Michigan, but neither driver has made it to victory lane.
Truex, who has three wins this season, has finished second three times at Michigan, but has yet to win one there.
Elliott has raced six times in Michigan and has finished in the top 10 all six times, including second-place finishes in 2017 and 2016, but also has never won a race there.
Michigan NASCAR June 9 Odds of note:
- Joey Logano, who is second to Busch in points with 564 and won at Michigan in 2016, is 10-1.
- Clint Bowyer, who won the race in Michigan last year, is a generous 20-1.
- Kyle Larson, who has won three times there, including 2017, is 14-1.
- Finally, Brad Keselowski, who has three wins on the circuit this season, is 8-1.
Photo by Caitlyn Wilson