Table of Contents
Masters Odds & Betting Sites
While all Major Golf tournaments attract significant betting action, nothing quite rivals the drama and intrigue of the Masters. A breakthrough performance in Augusta can rock the sporting world and significantly impact golf betting markets.
The 2023 Masters takes place at Augusta National Golf Course, April 6th through the 9th.
In our Masters betting guide, we will look at the latest Masters odds, some of the best Masters betting sites and promos, and size up which player might claim the green jacket.
2023 Masters Odds
Best Online Sportsbooks for Masters Odds
How to bet on the Masters
Golf betting has come a long way in recent years. The advent of online mobile sports betting has fueled prop and live betting markets featuring an eclectic range of Masters golf odds.
You can still lock in bets on the outright winner, but you can also consider a range of other options, including
- Final position: Wagers on where a golfer will place (i.e odds to finish in the top five, top ten etc.)
- Head-to-head: You can stack two golfers up against one another and select the one you think will finish in a better overall position.
- Group betting: Select from a group of four (or more) golfers, picking the individual you think will finish with the lowest score.
- Round-by-Round leaders: You can maximize the excitement of the early rounds by betting on First, Second, and Third Round leaders.
- First-Time Winner: Will we see a repeat winner at Augusta, or will a new golfer get to try on the green jacket?
- Will there be a hole-in-one?
- Nationality of the winning golfer
- Odds to make/miss the cut
Is Tiger Playing?
Tiger Woods has been the biggest news thus far. He has been seen getting in practice rounds at Augusta, making many wonder whether or not he will be participating this year.
Woods was in a serious car accident back in February of 2021. After already going through many golf-related surgeries, it was hard to believe that he would ever compete again.
Yet here he is. If he happens to play, all eyes will be on him. His odds to win the tournament on BetMGM are at +5000.
If you want to bet on the Masters, every legal US sportsbook will include odds for the tournament. We recommend BetMGM as one of the top options.
Here are the players with the highest odds.
- Jon Rahm +1000
- Collin Morikawa +1200
- Cameron Smith +1400
- Dustin Johnson +1400
- Jordan Spieth +1400
- Justin Thomas +1400
- Rory McIlroy +1400
- Scottie Scheffler +1600
- Brooks Koepka +1800
- Patrick Cantlay +1800
- Viktor Hovland +1800
- Xander Schauffele +2200
- Bryson DeChambeau +2500
- Hideki Matsuyama +2800
- Will Zalatoris +3300
- Daniel Berger +4000
- Louis Oosthuizen +4000
- Sam Burn +4000
Masters Betting Prediction
I would love to see McIlroy capture the career grand slam by winning the Masters. In his last eight starts at Augusta, six of those times he has been in the Top 10. He will be one of the favorites heading into the tournament.
Will Zalatoris is still looking for his first title on the PGA Tour, but he finished 2nd behind Morikawa at Augusta last year. He is a great value pick at +3300.
Jon Rahm has incredibly high odds, but that is for good reason. The ranked golfer in the world has four straight Top 10 appearances at Augusta.