Table of Contents
2023 Masters Golf Odds and Bonuses
The 2023 Masters takes place at Augusta National Golf Course, April 6th through the 9th, and we are here to break down the latest Masters Golf odds and top sportsbook promotions.
Top Golf Betting Sites and Bonuses
2023 Masters Odds
How to bet on the Masters
While all golf majors attract significant betting action, nothing quite rivals the drama and intrigue of the Masters Tournament. A breakthrough performance at Augusta can rock the sporting world and significantly alter golf betting markets.
Golf betting has come a long way in recent years. The advent of online mobile sports betting has fueled prop and live betting markets featuring an eclectic range of Masters golf odds.
Masters Prop Bets
You can still lock in bets on the outright winner but also consider a range of other prop bets. These side wagers don't necessarily reflect the overall outcomes/winners of the Masters Tournament, but rather hone in on a more specific set of odds. Examples include:
- Final position: Wagers on where a golfer will place (i.e odds to finish in the top five, top ten etc.)
- Head-to-head: You can stack two golfers up against one another and select the one you think will finish in a better overall position.
- Group betting: Select from a group of four (or more) golfers, picking the individual you think will finish with the lowest score.
- Round-by-Round leaders: You can maximize the excitement of the early rounds by betting on First, Second, and Third Round leaders.
- First-Time Winner: Will we see a repeat winner at Augusta, or will a new golfer get to try on the green jacket?
- Hole-in-one: Will we see a hole-in-one at any point during the Masters Tournament.
- Nationality of the winning golfer: What country is the winning golfer from?
- Odds to make/miss the cut: Will a player survive to the later stages of the Tournament (the cut takes place after Day 2)
Masters Live Betting
The Masters betting fun doesn't have to stop after they tee 'em up. Masters live betting has become massive in recent years, allowing sports bettors to wager along with the action in real-time.
You will find many of the same futures and props available before the Masters start, but the odds will adjust to account for the action happening at Augusta.
Tiger Woods Odds at the 2023 Masters
Tiger Woods remains the biggest draw at every Major Golf event he attends. The all-time great remains must-see-tv, and so golf bettors will be monitoring his odds closely heading into this year's Tournament.
Tiger has been navigating a slew of injuries in recent years, often leaving his status in doubt for Major Tournaments. Tiger Woods is expected to participate in the 2023 Masters opening at a daunting +5500 to win at Caesars Sportsbook.
The Best Golf Odds and Betting Promos
While we recommend any of the stellar online sportsbooks featured above, here are some additional insights to consider when selecting the top Masters betting sites.
FanDuel for Live Golf Betting
FanDuel remains one of the most popular betting apps in the country, and for very good reason. The mobile app is highly intuitive and easy to use, allowing golf bettors to navigate an eclectic range of Masters odds and props. We recommend using FanDuel for Masters live betting, given the ease of use and expansive range of live odds and player props.
New users at FanDuel also qualify for a no-sweat bet of up to $1000 on their first bet when they sign up and place their first qualifying wager.
DraftKings for Golf Props
DraftKings stands out as another excellent choice for Masters betting, given the array of prop markets you can find on the app. Select odds on props such as head-to-heads, group betting, round leaders, and more.
DraftKings offers new users $150 in bonus bets if they win their first moneyline wager of $5.
Caesars Sportsbook for Boosted Masters odds
Caesars Sportsbooks is a long-time premier operator in the world of sports betting. Their Masters betting odds do not miss the mark with an assortment of fun futures and props. A standout benefit of Caesars is their daily boosted odds. You can find these on the homepage. Apply an odds boost to any Masters odds you like and see your profits soar.
Caesars' welcome bonus includes up to $1,250 back in bet credit if your first bet doesn't win. That means even if you lose, Caesars ensures you will get another crack at it by matching your stake in bonus bets.
Past Winners at the Masters
Here's a look at those who have donned the Green Jacket over the last decade.
- 2022 — Scottie Scheffler (USA)
- 2021 — Hideki Matsuyama (Japan)
- 2020 — Dustin Johnson (USA)
- 2019 — Tiger Woods (USA)
- 2018 — Patrick Reed (USA)
- 2017 — Sergio Garcia (Spain)
- 2016 — Danny Willett (England)
- 2015 — Jordan Spieth (USA)
- 2014 — Bubba Watson (USA)
- 2013 — Adam Scott (Australia)
- 2012 — Bubba Watson (USA)
All-Time Masters Records
The legendary Jack Nicklaus owns the distinction of most Masters wins, capturing the title six times. Tiger Woods remains right on his heels with five Masters championships, while Arnold Palmer won it four times.
Dustin Johnson holds the record for the lowest 72-hole score at the Masters, which he set in 2020, putting up a final tally of 268 (20 under par).