The state of Virginia legalized daily fantasy sports wagering back in 2016. The Fantasy Contests Act was signed into law by Governor Terry McAuliffe in February of that year and does a great job of protecting consumers and bringing oversight to the entire DFS sites industry.
Best Daily Fantasy Sites In Virginia
The Virginia's bill requires from daily fantasy sports operators such as Draftkings and Fanduel pay a $50,000 registration fee, prevent anyone under 18 from participating, prevent employees from competing in real money contests and sharing confidential information and provide a self-exclusion mechanism for DFS players.
That is why popular in other DFS friendly states Monkey Knife Fight is not accepting players from Virginia in 2021.
- SuperDraft sportsbook by Caesars to let DFS players win prizes without the risk
- SuperDraft Fantasy App Promo Code: $500 Bonus
- Daily Fantasy Sports Betting Sites in Boston
- Why is Fantasy Sports betting legal and online poker not legal in many States
- How much money is involved in fantasy sports betting?