Every online betting site in Michigan, whether it's a sportsbook, a casino, or a poker room, offer new players some sort of signup bonus offer. To activate these promotions you need special bonus codes, that you insert during signup. These offers designed for Michigan take on varying forms but among the most common signup incentive is a bonus bet or bet credit back.
Michigan Online Sportsbooks: Bonus Bets & Promotions
You can now place bets and receive bonus bets promotions in Michigan. We recommend following sportsbooks: BetMGM, Caesars, Draftkings, and more.
You can claim a great welcome bonus when you open your account. Just download the mobile app and fill in the registration form with your name, address, and other personal details.
Most welcome bonuses in MI are focused around bonus bets. Just make your first digital deposit to receive a bonus bet in your account. You can then place bets on sports like hockey, football, and baseball.
Usually, any winnings you earn from bonus bets must be wagered 1-2 times over before they can be released. However, terms differ from sportsbook to sportsbook, so it’s worth checking the details before you commit.
What Michigan Sportsbooks Offer Bonus Bets?
Assessing the online betting sites that already have agreements in place to operate within the state of Michigan, there are some that offer bet credit back for any losing wager as their signup bonus incentive to customers in other states where they are already operating.
For instance, FanDuel, partnered with Detroit's Motor City Casino, provides new players with up to a $1,000 refund in site credit if they lose their first bet. BetMGM, teamed with Detroit’s MGM Grand Casino, gives its new players as much as $500 in site betting credits on a losing first wager.
Pairing up with the Northern Waters Casino, PointstBet MI bet app offers five bet credits with a total value of $250 as a signup bonus.
Teaming with the Gun Lake Casino, the Parx Casino also provides newcomers with a $500 bet credit. Working with the Ojibwa Casinos in Baraga and Marquette, the Golden Nugget offers a $100 bet credit.
At FoxBet, which is partnering with the Odawa Casinos in Mackinaw City and Petoskey, there is a $500 bet credit bonus.
Bonus Bonus Amounts
As mentioned earlier, terms and conditions are attached to the bet credits offered by various MI sportsbook apps. There is a maximum amount that the betting site will cover in terms of risk. Most sites require that bettors play wagers that are listed at competitive odds. There's generally a limit to the type of wager that can be played via a bonus bet. Most sites limit bonus bets to straight bets, meaning parlay plays would be off the table.
There can often be a time restriction placed on the bonus bet. For example, it might have to be wagered within the first 30 days of joining the site.
One of the most common conditions on a bet credit will be a rollover requirement in place on the funds before the player can remove the funds from their account.
The requirement may be anywhere from 15x to 50x. What this means is that a player would need to wager that money 15 times after the bonus bet was settled before the money could be withdrawn from the account.
- A popular advantage of using bonus bets at Michigan online sportsbook is that it serves as a test run of the sportsbook. This helps players to check the reliability and functionality of the site before making their deposits.
- This also allows players to determine the types of sporting events and kinds of betting available on the betting site.
- Bonus bets reduce the financial risks of losing your real money when testing the sports betting site.
- Some casino sites offer bonus bets that refund your deposit when you lose a bet, i.e. when you use your money for the stake.
- Another benefit of bonus bets is that it allows players to extend their betting experience through the increase of their bankroll. This creates the opportunity to stake more bets than normal, hence, increasing their chances of making more profits.
- Most bonus bets provided by sportsbooks often have many terms and conditions attached to it. This makes it more difficult to access the bets, as well as creating numerous rules to follow before making withdrawals of winnings from bonus bets. Going through all these terms and conditions can be frustrating and time-wasting.
- There are often certain restrictions attached to bonus bets. These restrictions may be difficult to meet and may cost you the bonus bets and, sometimes, the winnings. Examples of such restrictions are no splitting, restricted odds, maximum win, and time limits.
What Are Bonus Bets?
A bonus bet is exactly what it proclaims to be. It's a reduced risk venture. An online sportsbook in Michigan, like BetMGM or Pointsbet MI, will stake new players the opportunity to place a wager with the knowledge that it comes with a money-back guarantee. Now, there are going to be restrictions in place with these bonus bet offers, so be certain to go over the terms and conditions prior to making the wager.
One of the most common attachments to a bonus bet is a maximum value. The online betting site will put a cap on this bonus offer. It could be any amount from $100 to $1000. Most betting houses will also require the bonus bet wager to be placed above a specific level of odds.
Once the conditions are met, the bonus bet delivers exactly what it promises. Say you bet a $500 moneyline wager on the Detroit Lions to beat the Chicago Bears. If the Lions emerge victorious, that's great. Go collect your winnings. If the Bears win, then the sports betting site will refund the $500 to your account. This generally takes a maximum of 72 hours to be processed and is usually returned in the form of bet credit vouchers for their site.
Michigan Betting Sites with Bonus Bets (No Deposit)
- Other sportsbooks