Arizona sports betting is now live and legal. With a number of Arizona betting apps going live for the 2021/22 NFL season. Here is our full overview on sports betting in Arizona.
Top Arizona Betting Apps
Arizona has welcomed the best sportsbetting apps in all of the US, into the Grand Canyon State. These include:
There will likely be some competition in Arizona. The legalities of the situation in the state will attract most of the largest operators. You will have multiple AZ sports betting apps to choose from.
First of all, we will have all of the best sports betting Arizona welcome bonuses on our site. Before signing up, you should go through and look at the options that we have available. Read the review and learn how to claim the new customer offer when registering. At times, a promo code will be included.
All of the Arizona sports betting apps won’t be the same. There will be different sports offered. Different betting options. Different payment methods, and more.
The best AZ betting apps will be different based on personal preference, but we will also make some suggestions based on our experience.
Lastly, it’s perfectly fine to sign up for multiple Arizona sports betting apps. Use several welcome offers and try out multiple mobile apps. Try them to find what you like the best!
Is Sports Betting Legal in Arizona?
Yes, and AZ betting apps are live! Arizona passed sports betting legislation in April of 2021. The bill approved the legalization of physical sportsbooks and online betting. Legal operators will need to partner with a sports team or tribe with a license to launch a betting site and brick-and-mortar location.
As states move to legalize sports betting across the country, it’s time for Arizona residents to rejoice. Not only are sports fans in The Grand Canyon State able to go to brick-and-mortar sportsbook locations, they can also download awesome AZ sports betting apps.
Several Arizona sports betting apps launched right on the 2021 NFL season. If you want to learn more about sports betting in Arizona, including how to choose the best AZ betting apps and how to sign up, you have come to the right place.
The sportsbooks sites on our page are legal and approved by the Arizona Department of Gaming.
How to Sign Up and Download AZ Betting Apps
Signing up and registering will be an easy process. When AZ mobile sportsbooks launch, you will be able to follow our links, use a welcome bonus, and register for an account.
Anyone at least 21 years of age will be able to set up an account. You do not have to live in Arizona, but you will have to be within the state lines when placing a bet.
After you have registered for an account, the sportsbook will provide a link to download the mobile app on iPhones and Androids.
Arizona Betting Apps – Promo Codes & Bonuses
With the battle for customers beginning, AZ sports betting apps will provide welcome offers for new customers to sign up. Common new customer promotions with promo codes include:
- No Deposit Bonus: A small amount of money given to a customer after creating an account
- Deposit Match: A sportsbook matching a percentage of the customers first deposit with bonus money.
- Risk-Free Bet: A bonus refund customers receive if their first bet is a losing wager.
After you have used the welcome bonus, sportsbooks will still offer ongoing promotions to keep customers around!
- Insurance Bonuses: Getting a portion of your bet refunded if it loses.
- Reload Bonus: Matching a certain percentage of your deposit with bonus money.
- Leaderboard Challenges: A leaderboard-style content where winners receive rewards.
- Odds Boosts: Increasing the odds and payouts of a bet.
In addition to these offers, many AZ sports betting apps will include loyalty programs. You will be rewarded with exclusive offers based on the amount that you spend.
Sports Betting in Arizona
When we think of Arizona sports betting, several teams come to mind. However, betting sites now have tons to offer, such as:
- Australian Rules
- Formula 1
- Rugby Union
- Rugby League
- Table Tennis
These are just some of the sports that will be available on Arizona sports betting apps. But we all know what some of the popular options are for major sports fans in the state!
AZ Pro Sports Betting
Unlike many other states that have legalized sports betting, operators are allowed to partner with the pro sports teams in Arizona. Physical sportsbooks will be located inside the stadiums.
- The Phoenix Suns made a run to the NBA Finals in 2021 and will continue to be a hot topic in the state. The team has partnered and is granting a license to FanDuel.
- And we all know how popular the NFL is, and the Arizona Cardinals play in the beautiful State Farm Stadium. Gila River Casino will be partnering with the NFC West team looking to compete for a Super Bowl.
- Barstool will be partnering with Phoenix Raceway, Caesars with the Arizona Diamondbacks, and Bally’s Corp with the Phoenix Mercury.
- Also, DraftKings has made an interesting partnership with the Waste Management Phoenix Open, which annually occurs at TPC Scottsdale. It is one of the top stops on the PGA Tour
AZ College Sports Betting
Many states in the US have created specific laws about college betting. But betting on Arizona college teams is legal.
There are no restrictions on placing wagers on in-state college teams. However, you will not be allowed to place individual prop bets on collegiate athletes, as you can for pro teams.
There are two AZ Division 1 teams that compete in most of the major sports. Fans in the state will be able to place bets on the Arizona Wildcats and the Arizona State Sun Devils. Both are in the Pac-12 division.
Get ready for March Madness and Bowl game specials!
Betting on Live Sports Events in Arizona
A great feature that is growing in popularity is live betting. AZ live betting apps will allow you to bet on games as the game is going on. The lines and odds will change during the action.
This creates plenty of other chances to get a leg up on the sportsbook, such as hedging your existing bets.
When live betting using an app, you will need to be sure to have a good internet connection. Since the lines and changing in real time, you need to be able to keep up.
Some Arizona live betting apps will even include a way to keep up with the game, such as play-by-play or live streaming. Always be on the lookout for live betting bonuses for certain events!
Legal Arizona Betting Apps
The sites and Arizona betting apps that will be on our page are 100% legal to use. There is still an offshore market, but those sportsbooks will remain illegal and unsafe.
To use AZ sports betting apps, you must allow for geolocation. The app must confirm that you are within the Arizona state lines when placing a real money wager.
Responsible Gaming when Betting Online in Arizona
Another positive for using legal Arizona sports betting apps are the responsible gaming tools available. To make sure that you are not spending too much money, set limits on your account. Once you have reached the limit that you have previously set, you won’t be able to place any more bets.
If you need to take a break from betting, many sportsbooks will offer a cool-off period. Take a week off from betting in order to avoid developing a gambling problem.For those that do need further assistance with a gambling addiction, there will be additional contact information for resources such as 1-800-GAMBLER.
Contacting Customer Service
Most of the options and betting services will be self-explanatory. Plus, we have pages that discuss some of the betting types and events. However, there are times where you can run into an issue.
If so, you can contact customer service. The best Arizona betting apps will offer live chat, which is often a 24/7 service. When you are on the app, you can simply send a message to a sportsbooks representative and discuss your problem.
In addition, there are often phone numbers and emails provided. Before reaching out, you can look to see if the site or app has a FAQ page. This will often be a key tool to finding loads of common problems and questions that people have.
Arizona Betting Apps Payment Methods
To secure many of the welcome bonuses that are offered, you will need to make a deposit. When using legal AZ sports betting apps, you can be sure that all of your banking information is safe.
Some of the payment methods that are included will be:
- Credit/Debit Card
- Play+ Card
- Online Banking
- Wire Transfer
- Gift Cards
There will be a smaller list that is accepted for withdrawals, and each one will take a different amount of time to process. This is one of the key factors that we take a look at in our Arizona betting apps reviews.
You may also be able to make deposits and withdrawals in person at the partner casino or physical sportsbook.
Final Thoughts on Sports Betting in Arizona
We are excited to see Arizona become a legal sports betting market! Sportsbook operators have rushed to get partnerships and licenses available in time for the big launch in September.
American Gambler will be your go-to source for all things sports betting Arizona. Need to look at the best bonuses? The last news? Additional sportsbooks being added? We have you covered.
Be sure to use our exclusive welcome bonuses when signing up and creating an account!
Arizona Betting Apps FAQs
Here are some common questions about sports betting in Arizona.
Check Sports Betting Apps In Neighboring States To Arizona:
- Draftkings Arizona Sportsbook Bonus & ReviewDraftKings is offering new customers in Arizona a welcome bonus of 20% up to $1000 matched on their first deposit. DraftKings Arizona Sportsbook Welcome Bonus Draftkings Arizona Promo Code Click to claim bonus DraftKings AZ Sports Welcome Bonus 20% up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus Terms New AZ Players, 21+ Bonus/Promo Code Verified 2021 Draftkings Arizona Sportsbook Welcome Bonus
- WynnBET AZ Promo Code and Bonus – Full WynnBET Arizona ReviewWynnBet AZ Bonus and Promo Code WynnBET in Arizona offers a signup bonus of up to $1000. The minimum wager required to activate the bonus is $20.
- Fanduel Arizona Promo Code and ReviewFanDuel To Partner With NBA Phoenix Suns In Arizona Within moments of Arizona Governor Doug Ducey signing sports into law in the Grand Canyon State, online sports betting and daily fantasy sport giant FanDuel was making its presence known within the state. Fanduel Arizona Promo Code & Sign Up Bonus Fanduel Arizona promo code Click Here Fanduel Sports Sign Up Bonus Up to $1000 Risk Free Sign Up Bonus Terms New AZ Players, 21+ Bonus/Promo Code Verified 2021 Fanduel AZ Promo Code Fanduel Arizona Welcome Offer FanDuel announced a multi-year market access partnership with the NBA’s Phoenix Suns designating America’s No.
- Unibet Arizona Promo Code and ReviewArizona sports bettor, your dreams are answered, as Unibet Arizona is coming to the desert! Looking to take the United States by storm, Unibet is rapidly expanding into all states that have legalized online sports betting.
- Caesars Arizona Promo Code & ReviewThe newly rebranded and revamped Caesars Sportsbook has gone live with Arizona's launch of legal online sportsbetting. Guess what?
- PointsBet Sportsbook Arizona: Deposit Promo Code and ReviewDisclaimer: PointsBet Sportsbook is coming very soon to Arizona but is not live yet. PointsBet Sportsbook will soon be launching in the Grand Canyon State.