Oklahoma gambling laws allow betting on horse racing, tribal casino gambling, a state lottery, charitable games, bingo and raffles with prizes.
AmWager is legal in Oklahoma!
Oklahoma allows slot-machine-like electronic gaming at its two remaining commercial racetracks:
- Remington Park in Oklahoma City
- Will Rogers Downs in Claremore, both of which host both thoroughbred and quarter horse racing.
- The fairgrounds track in Tulsa
- Fair Meadows at Expo Square (hosts racing each year in June and July)
All three facilities also serve as simulcast centers, and off-track betting is available at casinos in Durant, Newcastle, Newkirk, Norman, Oklahoma City, Pocola, Sallisaw, Thackerville West Siloam Springs and Wyandotte.
Oklahoma horse racing betting sites
- AmWager.com (bonus code AMGAMBLER)
Oklahoma was early to the game in approving advance deposit wagering on horse races, which enables customers to place wagers from pre-funded accounts over the telephone or online. Most ADW horse racing betting sites offer their services in Oklahoma in 2021 – often with restrictions on betting in-state tracks.