While betting on fantasy sports in Wisconsin is not illegal, it has not be deemed legal either in 2020. DFS sites such as Monkey Knife Fight, DraftKings and FanDuel are allowed to operate without the burden of state regulation. This, of course, hurts the players but keeps the product alive. Legislation to regulate the industry is still pending but should finally make its way through in 2019.
Best Daily Fantasy Sites For Wisconsin
- Best DFS Sites for Real Money in the USA
- Daily Fantasy Sports Betting Sites in Boston
- Fanvest Wagering App Referral Code and Bonus Offers
- How do you bet on Fantasy Football?
- How much money is involved in fantasy sports betting?
Last Updated on