While wagering on fantasy sports is not necessarily legal in Texas, the DFS sites such as DraftKings, Monkey Knife Fight and FanDuel are operating in the state via the state laws’ grey area. The issue is in the courts and no final decision looks to be coming anytime soon, so, until one does, wagering on fantasy sports is “legal.”
Legal Daily Fantasy Sites In Texas
If you live near Dallas you may want to check this article What Sites Offer Daily Fantasy Betting in Dallas?
DFS sites like FanDuel and Draftkings will have to stand by for a while as daily fantasy sports are also illegal in Houston, Texas. In 2017, daily fantasy sports was discussed in Texas, shining a glimmer of hope in the residents. However, lawmakers voted it down in an overwhelmingly large margin.
- Best DFS Sites for Real Money in the USA
- Daily Fantasy Sports Betting Sites in Boston
- Fanvest Wagering App Referral Code and Bonus Offers
- How do you bet on Fantasy Football?
- How much money is involved in fantasy sports betting?
Last Updated on