One form of gambling the state doesn’t seem to mind is that of fantasy sports. Outside of regulatory DFS sites legislation brought in 2017, South Carolina has really ignored the fantasy sports wagering industry, allowing it to operate freely in the state.
That DFS legislation ultimately failed in SC and there has been little effort to pursue the matter any further. Daily fantasy’s legality in South Carolina was described as “qualified.” A legislative bill to legalize daily fantasy has been introduced.
Best Daily Fantasy Sites For South Carolina
Fantasy players from South Carolina in 2020 can easily and legally play at DFS sites. We recommend Monkey Knife Fight, Fanduel, Draftkings and other best fantasy platforms in the USA. Get bonus offers, wagering requirements and check their contest rules.
- MyPrizePicks: DFS Picks And Real Money Contests for 25 US States
- What’s the code for monkey knife fight?
- How to bet on Fantasy Basketball?
- How do you bet on Fantasy Football?
- Fanvest Wagering App Referral Code and Bonus Offers
Last Updated on