Just as with the lottery, gambling on fantasy sports seems like a no-brainer for a state such as Nevada in 2020. However, the industry has yet to get a foothold in the state. This is mostly due to the online aspect of DFS sites.
Online gambling on sports is not yet available in the state so the major Daily Fantasy sports players like FanDuel and DraftKings have moved on. For now. Some sportsbooks do carry DFS as it is legal in the state of Nevada but it will take some time before complete access for players.
Legal Daily Fantasy Sites For Nevada
No legal DFS sites found for Nevada in 2020. Try alternatives like Boom Fantasy DFS:
- MyPrizePicks: DFS Picks And Real Money Contests for 25 US States
- What’s the code for monkey knife fight?
- How to bet on Fantasy Basketball?
- How do you bet on Fantasy Football?
- Fanvest Wagering App Referral Code and Bonus Offers
Last Updated on