Just as with the lottery, gambling on fantasy sports seems like a no-brainer for a state such as Nevada in 2021. However, the industry has yet to get a foothold in the state. This is mostly due to the online aspect of DFS sites.
Online gambling on sports is not yet available in the state so the major Daily Fantasy sports players like FanDuel and DraftKings have moved on. For now. Some sportsbooks do carry DFS as it is legal in the state of Nevada but it will take some time before complete access for players.
Legal Daily Fantasy Sites For Nevada
No legal DFS sites found for Nevada in 2021. Try alternatives like Boom Fantasy DFS:
- SuperDraft sportsbook by Caesars to let DFS players win prizes without the risk
- SuperDraft Fantasy App Promo Code: $500 Bonus
- Daily Fantasy Sports Betting Sites in Boston
- Why is Fantasy Sports betting legal and online poker not legal in many States
- How much money is involved in fantasy sports betting?