Delaware did fight the DFS industry for some time but has since relented. As of 2020 DFS sites such as FanDuel and DraftKings can operate in the state after a licensing fee of $50,000 and a 15.5% DFS tax. You cannot play sites such as Monkey Knife Fight and Draft Fantasy from Dealware yet.
Legal Daily Fantasy Sites For Delaware
- SuperDraft sportsbook by Caesars to let DFS players win prizes without the risk
- SuperDraft Fantasy App Promo Code: $500 Bonus
- Daily Fantasy Sports Betting Sites in Boston
- Why is Fantasy Sports betting legal and online poker not legal in many States
- How much money is involved in fantasy sports betting?