Delaware did fight the DFS industry for some time but has since relented. As of 2020 DFS sites such as FanDuel and DraftKings can operate in the state after a licensing fee of $50,000 and a 15.5% DFS tax. You cannot play sites such as Monkey Knife Fight and Draft Fantasy from Dealware yet.
Legal Daily Fantasy Sites For Delaware
- MyPrizePicks: DFS Picks And Real Money Contests for 25 US States
- What’s the code for monkey knife fight?
- How to bet on Fantasy Basketball?
- How do you bet on Fantasy Football?
- Fanvest Wagering App Referral Code and Bonus Offers
Last Updated on