Wagering on fantasy sports in Connecticut was made legal in 2017. DFS sites such as DraftKings and FanDuel are legally allowed to accept money for their services in the state. Connecticut charges these sites a $15,000 registration fee as well as a $15,000 annual fee for them to operate.
Best Daily Fantasy Sites in Connecticut
- MyPrizePicks: DFS Picks And Real Money Contests for 25 US States
- What’s the code for monkey knife fight?
- How to bet on Fantasy Basketball?
- How do you bet on Fantasy Football?
- Fanvest Wagering App Referral Code and Bonus Offers
Last Updated on