Wagering on fantasy sports in Connecticut was made legal in 2017. DFS sites such as DraftKings and FanDuel are legally allowed to accept money for their services in the state. Connecticut charges these sites a $15,000 registration fee as well as a $15,000 annual fee for them to operate.
Best Daily Fantasy Sites in Connecticut
- SuperDraft sportsbook by Caesars to let DFS players win prizes without the risk
- SuperDraft Fantasy App Promo Code: $500 Bonus
- Daily Fantasy Sports Betting Sites in Boston
- Why is Fantasy Sports betting legal and online poker not legal in many States
- How much money is involved in fantasy sports betting?