While efforts have been made recently to make fantasy sports officially legal in the state, none have ended the issue.
Yes, DFS sites still operate in California. You can play with Draftkings, MKF, and Fanduel.
Best Daily Fantasy Sites For California
The legal grey area will not last long as the state should get something accomplished in the near future. Until then, DFS remains officially unofficial in California. You should however check available San Francisco daily fantasy sports sites and their bonus offers.
And again, there are no laws in California in general, that make daily fantasy sports illegal. All of the major daily fantasy sports operators offer their services to San Francisco residents as a game of skill rather than “gambling.” Go create real-money accounts with sites like FanDuel, Fantasydraft, Yahoo DFS, Draftkings.
- MyPrizePicks: DFS Picks And Real Money Contests for 25 US States
- What’s the code for monkey knife fight?
- How to bet on Fantasy Basketball?
- How do you bet on Fantasy Football?
- Fanvest Wagering App Referral Code and Bonus Offers
Last Updated on