Arizona is one of nine states to make Daily Fantasy Sports completely illegal so sites such as FanDuel and DraftKings do not operate in the state.
However, the is a movement to change this and it is tied into their legal sports betting effort. The issue is a popular one with citizens as well as the governor so expect even more movement on this issue soon.
Check this article if you live in Phoenix – Are Daily Fantasy Betting Sites in Phoenix Still Illegal?!
Legal Daily Fantasy Sites For Arizona
No legal DFS sites found for Arizona players. You can try these alternatives:
DFS sites in Phoenix, AZ
While there is always an outcry for Daily Fantasy Sites like FanDuel or DraftKings, if you are caught participating in these games in Phoenix you are breaking the law. Daily Fantasy Sports are considered a form of gambling in the state of Arizona, and while there are casinos, they are limited to only Tribal lands. So, unfortunately, daily fantasy sports are illegal, and the experts don’t see change coming anytime in the near future.
- Why is Fantasy Sports betting legal and online poker not legal in many States
- What’s the code for monkey knife fight?
- What states allow betting on Fantasy Sports (Football & Basketball)?
- What is Fantasy Sports Betting: leagues, seasons, players?
- MyPrizePicks: DFS Picks And Real Money Contests for 25 US States
Last Updated on