Fantasy sports gambling in Alaska is illegal but does operate in the state. Sites such as DraftKings and FanDuel do operate in Alaska. However, this is only because the Alaska justice department has done nothing to stop them from doing so. Can you play on DFS sites in Alaska? Yes, although it is important to note this is a legal grey area.
Legal Daily Fantasy Sites for Alaska
- MyPrizePicks: DFS Picks And Real Money Contests for 25 US States
- What’s the code for monkey knife fight?
- How to bet on Fantasy Basketball?
- How do you bet on Fantasy Football?
- Fanvest Wagering App Referral Code and Bonus Offers
Last Updated on