A relatively new player to the eSports betting world, Isle of Man-licenced Rivalry esports betting site instantly made a name for itself by offering wagering on one of the widest selection of games within the eSports industry.
Bettors will find all of the leading eSports competitions available for betting purposes. That includes Dota 2, League of Legends (LOL), Counterstrike: Global Offensive (CS:GO), Starcraft 2, Overwatch, Hearthstone and Call of Duty.
Beyond the usual far, Rivalry also supplies betting lines for Rocket League, Rainbow Six, Street Fighter, Arena of Valor, Halo, HotS, King of Glory, BroodWar, Smite, World of Tanks and World of Warcraft (WOW).
Virtual sports fans will be delighted to learn that Rivalry offers wagering on FIFA and NBA 2K.
Rivalry site is a great launching point for newbie eSports bettors, since they allow wagers to be made at as low a price as 50 cents.
You won’t find a vast array of betting markets at Rivalry but their standard offerings are solid. They provide match winner betting, map winner wagers and the first team to reach certain milestones, such as a first kill winner or first round) victor. bets. They also offer parlay wagering.
As a bonus, Rivalry esports betting provides a comprehensive list of teams that compete in every one of the sports on which they offer wagering. As well, the Rivalry Academy gives out eSports betting tips for beginner, intermediate and advanced players.
Rivalry offers a 100% matching bonus to new players with a value of up to $100. To qualify for this offer, players must register and make a first deposit of $15 or more.
Rivalry esports betting platform will match the deposit amount up to $100 in bonus funds once the player has placed real money bets for at least double the amount of the qualifying deposit.
Rivalry Promo Code & Deposit Bonus Offer
To gain Rivalry’s 100% matching bonus worth up to $100, players must enter the Rivalry current promotional code “WELCOME100” at the time they make their qualifying deposit. T&C Apply.
Promo Code Requirements
- Esports Player must use the Rivalry promotion code WELCOME100 when making the deposit.
- The player must wager their real money balance at least 2x to unlock the initial bonus funds.
- Once the bonus funds are unlocked the player can choose to place bets with either their real money balance or bonus balance.
- If the player chooses to bet with their bonus balance only the winnings (profit) will be credited to the real money balance. This means the original stake will not be included.
- Winnings from bets placed with bonus funds will be added to the player’s real money balance, which is available to be withdrawn at any time.
- Bets placed with bonus funds must meet the minimum odds requirement of 1.5. In a combo bet, the cumulative odds for the ticket must be 1.5.
- The bonus funds balance will never be greater than the initial bonus amount.
- Bonus funds ARE NOT available for withdraw at any time. Funds must be converted to real money before they are eligible for withdrawal.
- The player has 30 days after depositing to rollover (2x) the bonus money, otherwise the bonus funds will expire.
- Once the bonus funds expire they will be removed from the player’s account.
Rivalry esports Promotions
During major competitions, Rivalry will offer promotions to encourage betting on the event. In the past, these have included such options as a $25 risk-free bet, a $30 deposit bonus and a $50 live bet promotion.
Check the Rivalry esports betting website for the latest bonus and promotional offers.
The United States, Canada and the United Kingdom are among the countries from which Rivalry will not accept wagers. The site accept esports betting players from Russia.
Other nations on the restricted list include Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antarctica, Australia, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Bulgaria, Cayman Islands, Cocos Islands, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ethiopia, France, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Guam, Guyana, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Laos, Libya, Myanmar, Netherlands, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Turkey, Uganda, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Vanuatu, Vatican City and Yemen.
Rivalry Payment Methods
Visa and MasterCard credit cards are accepted options to deposit to your Rivalry account. Bank transfer sites that are acceptable include Boletol, Trustly, SafetyPay and UnionPay. Bank e-transfers are also accepted. A number of e-wallet options work as well, including Skrill, Neteller, MuchBetter, ecoPayz, YandexMoney and WebMoney. AstroPay is also acceptable.
Another plus with Rivalry – there’s no need to download a mobile esports betting app. No matter the type of device you use – Android or iOS – you’ll find that the Rivalry mobile website operates on a smartphone or tablet just as easily as the main website works with a desktop or laptop computer.