Sage Hill Casino Review
Sage Hill Casino is a Native American resort owned and operated by the Shoshone-Bannock Tribes. The Shoshone-Bannock also own Bannock Peak and the recently-opened the Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel on the Fort Hall Reservation.
Check Sage Hill Casino and Sportsbook promotions here (no promo code needed).
Smaller than the new Sho-Ban, Sage Hill still offers over 100 gaming machines along with a Truckers Lounge and cafe. It’s a small step up from the Bannock Peak Casino, located west of Pocatello, that has a mere 60 gaming machines and slots for players.
Sage Hill Casino is open Sundays to Thursdays from 6.30am until 2am, and 24 hours on Fridays and Saturdays. It’s a quiet stop-off for travelers on I-15 looking for a quick game.
Sage Hill Casino and Sportsbook Details:
- Address: 843 N Treaty Hwy, Blackfoot, ID 83221
- Website: shobangaming.com/casinos/sage-hill-bannock-peak/
- Age Restriction: 21
- Payment Options: Cash, debit cards, credit cards
- Slots/Table Games: Slots, electronic gaming terminals
- Sage Hill Online Casino and mobile app (y/n): N