One area Tennessee absolutely nails it is with their fantasy sports industry. Playing at DFS sites is totally legal in the state and it is one of the most highly regulated. However, all of that regulation is on the daily fantasy sports operators end, not the players.
DFS Sites must be licensed by Tennessee and then follow very strict rules to keep their site running. Other states would be wise to include such consumer protections in their regulations.
Best Daily Fantasy Sites For Tennessee
Play freely and legally daily fantasy games and contests from Tennessee in 2021 at Fanduel, Monkey Knife Fight (with a 100% bonus code ROTOGAMBLER) and other reliable and best in USA DFS sites. Check bonus offers and current promtotions.
- MyPrizePicks: DFS Picks And Real Money Contests for 25 US States
- What’s the code for monkey knife fight?
- Fantasy Basketball Betting Sites for the USA & How to Guide
- How do you bet on Fantasy Football?
- Fanvest Wagering App Review – Code and Bonus Offers
Yes. Tennessee legalized fantasy betting in 2016, being the third state in the US to do so.