Boston, Massachusetts is the headquarters for the DFS site giant DraftKings so you can bet you can wagering on fantasy sports is legal in the state.
While DraftKings rules the landscape, you can still find many other sites such as FantasyDraft, Monkey Knife Fight (bonus code ROTOGAMBLER) and FanDuel.
Best Daily Fantasy Sites For Massachusetts
While Daily Fantasy Sports have been made legal in the state since Massachusetts passed its 2016 DFS Law, there were provisions with this that came in the form of a sunset style provision in July of 2019.
However, an amendment was submitted to quickly remove the provision and continue daily fantasy sports in the state and city of Boston permanently.
This means that residents of Massachusetts will be able to play on sites like FanDuel and DraftKings legally for many years to come and in 2020 of course.
- MyPrizePicks: DFS Picks And Real Money Contests for 25 US States
- What’s the code for monkey knife fight?
- How to bet on Fantasy Basketball?
- How do you bet on Fantasy Football?
- Fanvest Wagering App Referral Code and Bonus Offers
Last Updated on