Thanks to a massive ad campaign from DFS sites DraftKings and FanDuel is now perfectly not illegal in the state of Louisiana. After some back and forth between the statehouse and the industry leaders, the deal got done in November of 2018 and is here to stay. However, efforts to move forward with both forms of gambling failed on Thursday in Baton Rouge during the final chaotic minutes of the 2019 legislative session.
Louisiana fantasy sports betting moves one step closer as tax rate set at 8%, reports GamingAmerica.com.
Best Daily Fantasy Sites For Louisiana
No legal DFS sites found for Louisiana in 2020. Try alternatives like Boom Fantasy DFS:
- How much money is involved in fantasy sports betting?
- What states allow betting on Fantasy Sports (Football & Basketball)?
- What is Fantasy Sports Betting: leagues, seasons, players?
- Why is Fantasy Sports betting legal and online poker not legal in many States
- Daily Fantasy Sports Betting Sites in Boston