Wagering on daily fantasy sports in Indiana has been legal since 2016. DFS sites such as FanDuel, DraftKings, and FantasyDraft all operate in the state of Indiana. Fully licensed and regulated in 2021.
Best Daily Fantasy Sites For Indiana
If you are in Indiana you can legally play Fantasy sports. Sign up at the DFS sites like Fanduel, Draftkings or try new alternative Fantasy Boom app. Unfortunately, you cannot play Monkey Knife Fight at the moment from IN in 2020.
- SuperDraft sportsbook by Caesars to let DFS players win prizes without the risk
- SuperDraft Fantasy App Promo Code: $500 Bonus
- MyPrizePicks: DFS Picks And Real Money Contests for 25 US States
- What’s the code for monkey knife fight?
- Fantasy Basketball Betting Sites for the USA & How to Guide
Yes. The big DFS websites such as FanDuel and DraftKings accept players from Indiana.