When it comes to fantasy sports gambling, Florida has taken a hands-off approach. There is nothing on the books prohibiting or allowing DFS so sites like FanDuel and DraftKings have been in operation there and will continue to do so in 2020.
Legal Daily Fantasy Sites in Florida
Daily Fantasy Sports are another one of those options that are not available for anyone in the Florida. Despite many attempts at legislation, efforts have always stalled, and nothing has ever come to fruition. Another attempt at legislating DFS is currently in progress, and the people of Miami are hopeful it works out! For now you can legally play with Draftkings and Fanduel DFS sites from Florida.
- MyPrizePicks: DFS Picks And Real Money Contests for 25 US States
- What’s the code for monkey knife fight?
- How to bet on Fantasy Basketball?
- How do you bet on Fantasy Football?
- Fanvest Wagering App Referral Code and Bonus Offers
Last Updated on