Every year, the NBA Christmas Day schedule is one for fans and bettors to drool over, with all the top teams and players in action from noon until midnight.
But this year, with COVID-19 pushing back the ending of the 2019-20 campaign, the Christmas Day slate was in danger of being left off the list by Santa Claus and Adam Silver.
Fret not, though: Santa and Silver came through. Maybe they are one and the same; have you ever seen them in the same room at the same time?
For bettors, the schedule gives players a chance to shine, and the spread/money line/totals will all be in play as well. Right now, three days before the five-game docket, two of the games are less than a two-point spread: Brooklyn at Boston, where the new look Nets are a slight one-point favorite, and the final contest of the evening, a rematch of the thrilling Western Conference Semi Final from October, which Denver won 4-3. The Nuggets are a slight underdog at home here.
This slate gives you a chance to play some parlays and teasers as well.
If I was picking, I would take the over in the GSW Bucks game, Luka Doncic to score over 30 points, and over in the Clippers Nuggets contest. I might throw in Jamal Murray as well to score 25+ points.
NBA Christmas Day TV schedule with odds from PointsBet
- New Orleans Pelicans at Miami Heat: Heat -5 (12:00 p.m. EST, ESPN and Fubo.tv)
- Golden State Warriors at Milwaukee Bucks; Bucks -7.5 (2:30 p.m. EST, ABC and Fubo.tv)
- Brooklyn Nets at Boston Celtics; Nets -1 (5:00 p.m. EST, ABC and Fubo.tv)
- Dallas Mavericks at Los Angeles Lakers; Lakers -6.5 (8:00 p.m. EST, ABC/ESPN and Fubo.tv)
- LA Clippers at Denver Nuggets; Clippers -1.5 (10:30 p.m. EST, ESPN and Fubo.tv)