Mohegan Sun Casino Review
The vast complex of the Mohegan Sun Casino is built on the Mohegan Reservation, beside the Thames River in between Uncasville and Norwich. The two enormous towers of the resort’s hotels are entirely mirrored, reflecting bright sunlight for miles.
The towers contain two luxury hotels with over 1,500 rooms, multiple entertainments arenas, 45 restaurants and bars, a vast shopping mall and two themed casinos, Casino of the Sky and Casino of the Earth.
The impressive combined capacity offers more than 300,000 square foot of gaming space.
Across both spaces there’s a total of nearly 5,000 slot machines, over 300 table games, and a 33 table poker room.
Since the late 1990s, this casino resort has created a significant revenue stream with local employment and federal taxes. The success of this casino is the driving force behind an exciting new combined venture in the Tribal Winds casino.
Mohegan Sun Casino
- Address: 1 Mohegan Sun Boulevard, Uncasville, CT 06382
- Website: mohegansun.com
- Age Restriction: 21
- Payment Options: Cash and credit/ debit card
- Slots/Table Games: Slots, roulette, blackjack, video poker, live poker
- Mohegan Sun Casino Online Casino and mobile app (y/n): No
- Mohegan Sun Casino Promotions and Bonuses: N/A