Another month, another assortment of betting opportunities worth taking advantage of across March as major events continue across a wide variety of sports.
Fans will have their last chance to register pre-season bets as the Major League Baseball season pulls into view, while a fresh stack of UFC events await with upset potential.
We’ll also have a range of golf tournaments worth backing as the PGA Tour and European Tour continue, aided by a selection of lucrative season-long specials worth big odds.
- Alexander Povetkin Defeats Dillian Whyte—Again (+250) – Odds via William Hill NJ
- Jordan Spieth to Win a Major in 2021 (+650) – Borgata Special
- Stipe Miocic to Beat Francis Ngannou at UFC 260 (+120) – Odds via William Hill NJ
- Atlanta Braves Win 2021 World Series (+1000) – Odds via Unibet NJ
- Trevor Bauer Most Strikeouts During 2021 MLB Season (+800) – Sugarhouse Special
- Sam Bennett Takes 2021 Milan-Sanremo (+1400) – Odds via William Hill NJ
- Webb Simpson to Win 2021 Players Championship (+2200) – Odds via Borgata NJ
- Ajax Win 2020-21 Europa League (+900) – Odds via Borgata NJ
- Brian Ortega Upsets Alexander Volkanovski at UFC 260 (+170) – Odds via William Hill NJ
- Scotland Win 2021 Six Nations (+1400) – Odds via Borgata NJ
March 2021 Best Bets and Wagers: UFC Title Upsets, Golf Is Back and MLB Madness
Almost a quarter of a way through 2021 and the sports cycle shows no signs of slowing, with another assortment of huge betting opportunities present throughout March.
Combat sports enthusiasts will be pleased to see a healthy helping of UFC events on the schedule with major potential for upsets, while heavyweight boxing has a major date towards the end of the month that could stage a major surprise.
Speaking of major, the MLB season is also ready to get back underway and presents fans with their last chance to register their pre-season predictions, with a heap of odds specials still up for grabs.
We’ll also look to capitalise on a number of golf specials and lucrative-looking odds ahead of upcoming tournaments, as well as certain best bets presenting themselves in soccer, cycling and rugby union.