Harrah’s Resort Southern California Review
There are two Harrah’s casinos in California, but the Southern California Resort is by far the biggest. Owned by the Rincon Band of Luiseno Indians and run by Caesars Entertainment, it is nestled in the Pauma Valley between Los Angeles and San Diego.
The casino is well stocked with a 59,000 square foot gaming space that offers over 1,600 slots, 61 table games and a busy poker room. There are high limits blackjack and slots tournaments, plus a wide variety of regular poker tournaments, including a WSOP tournament every December.
Having recently undergone a $150 million expansion/ restoration and name change (it was formerly known as Harrah’s Rincon), the facilities are now bang up to date. There are over 1000 rooms to stay in, a large pool complex with hot tubs, private cabanas and a swim-up bar.
Harrah’s Resort Casino California
- Address: 777 Harrah’s Rincon Way, Funner, CA 92082
- Website: caesars.com/harrahs-socal
- Age Restriction: 21
- Payment Options: Cash, credit/ debit card
- Slots/Table Games: Slots, table, and electronic games, live poker, tournaments
- Harrah’s Resort Southern California Online Casino and mobile app (y/n): caesarsgames.com
- Harrah’s Resort Southern California Promotions and Bonuses 2019: N/A