Harrah’s Gulf Coast Casino is operated by Caesars Entertainment and brings Southern hospitality to gamblers every day.
The casino floor has 35 table games, including classics like American Roulette, Pai Gow, and blackjack. Pai Gow, Casino War, and Three Card Poker are supplied by SHFL Entertainment. There is also an Asian gaming room that mixes Mini-Baccarat with a feng shui design.
Like all Caesars Entertainment casinos, Harrah’s Gulf Coast Casino has a great selection of video slots to suit all budgets. There are over 700 slots, including 3-reel classic machines, 5-reel HD slots, and big money progressives. Stakes range from 1c to $100.
You will also find some interesting World Series of Poker machines where you can play video poker for a shot at winning a big prize. However, unlike other local Harrah’s casinos Gulf Coast doesn’t operate a dedicated cardroom.
And don’t forget the iconic Caesars Rewards Card. this special VISA card can be used when you earn player points on a range of games at multiple Harrah’s and Caesars casinos across the US.
Harrah’s Gulf Coast Casino (Sportsbook) Details:
- Website: caesars.com
- Harrah’s Gulf Coast Casino Sports Betting App: Coming soon.
- Age Restriction: 21
- Payment Options: Credit cards, debit cards, cash, Caesars Rewards VISA Card
- Slots/Table Games: Roulette, Mini-Baccarat, Pai Gow, blackjack, craps, Three Card Poker, slots, video poker, Casino War
- Online Casino (y/n): https://www.caesarsgames.com
- Address: 280 Beach Blvd, Biloxi, MS 39530
Last Updated on