To activate the bonus, a promo code is not required.
The Grand Casino opened in the early 1990s following Minnesota’s relaxation of its gaming laws. The tribal casino is owned and operated by the Mille Lacs Band, who also own the Grand Casino Mille Lacs in Onamia.
As at other tribal casinos in Minnesota, bingo and blackjack have a major focus on the gaming floor. Regular bingo specials are held at the Grand Casino Hinckley, some offering 5-figure cash prizes.
Slots players will find a selection of over 2,100 slot machines, including video slots and progressives. Stakes on 1,500 machines start at just 1c, and there are over 900 progressive slots at the casino.
Grand Casino Hinckley houses 22 blackjack tables, with most variants accommodated. You can play 2-deck, 4-deck or 6-deck games, with stakes ranging from $5 to $1,000 a hand. Monthly blackjack tournaments award a share of prize cash to lucky winners.
Ultimate Texas Hold’em and Three Card Poker are permitted at Grand Casino Hinckley but they operate on a ‘Player Pooled’ format, where prize cash is paid out in the form of bonuses and promotions.
The Grand Casino Mille Lacs also has its own on-site poker room, The River’s Edge. Texas Hold’em, Omaha, and Seven-Card Stud cash games start at $2/4, and there is a full weekly tournament schedule.
Grand Casino Hinckley (Sportsbook) Details:
- Website and Promotions (no Bonus Code needed) grandcasinomn.com/promotions
- Grand Casino Hinckley Sports Betting App: Coming soon.
- Age Restriction: 21
- Payment Options: Credit cards, debit cards, check, cash
- Slots/Table Games: Slots, blackjack, bingo, poker, Player Pooled Three Card Poker, Player Pooled Ultimate Texas Hold’em
- Online Casino (y/n): N
- Address: 777 Lady Luck Drive, Hinckley, MN 55037