Emerald Princess Casino Review
The Emerald Princess Casino is one of Georgia’s main seaborne casinos and is operated by Golden Isles Cruise Lines.
Based in dock at Brunswick in keeping with Georgia gaming law, the casino spreads slots and table games to players from across the state. The Emerald Princess also has ‘Stay N’ Play’ tie-ups with local hotels and resorts in the area.
In terms of gaming, there is a wide range available for real money players. Familiar table games like craps and roulette sit alongside some variants exclusive to the Emerald Princess Casino. Big 20 Bonus is a variation of blackjack with a special bonus prize. Triple Time, meanwhile, is a twist on three-card poker that is also unique to the Emerald Princess.
The Emerald Princess has over 250 slot machines, which is pretty low in comparison to the big casinos over the border in Florida. However, most machines can be played from as little as $0.01.
The casino even boasts a bingo room and poker cardroom. There is a $100 minimum sit-down for poker cash games, while bingo games run all day.
Emerald Princess Casino
- Address: 1 Emerald Princess Drive, Brunswick, GA 31523
- Website: emeraldprincesscasino.com
- Age Restriction: 21
- ‘Payment Options: Credit cards, check, cash
- Slots/Table Games: Roulette, slots, blackjack, Texas Hold’em, video poker, EP Stud Poker, craps, Triple Time, Big 20 Bonus, Bingo
- Emerald Princess Casino Online Casino and mobile app (y/n): N