The Chinook Winds Casino Resort is operated and owned by the Siletz Tribe and features over 1,100 video slots and popular table games. There is also a high limit lounge and smoking gaming area.
Lincoln City has had a tribal casino since 1995, although a small permanent casino opened there a year later. A hotel opened on the site in 2004, offering oceanfront rooms and fireplace suites to visitors.
As well as slots, there is a dedicated poker room at the Chinook Winds Casino Resort which hosts tournaments and cash games daily. The 22 table games include Single-Deck and Multi-Deck Blackjack plus Ultimate Texas Hold’em, Let It Ride with a bonus side bet, and Three Card Poker. Bets on all table games start at $3 for blackjack and $5 for all other games. A promo code is not required to receive a sign up bonus.
And if you like tournaments, check out the Sunday blackjack competitions. The first prize is worth 45% of all buy-ins and rebuys.
Chinook Winds Casino (Sportsbook) Details:
- Website and Promotions (no Bonus Code needed: chinookwindscasino.com
- Chinook Winds Casino Sports Betting App: Sportsbook coming soon.
- Age Restriction: 21
- Payment Options: Cash, check, rewards card, major credit cards
- Slots/Table Games: Video slots, video poker, roulette, blackjack, Ultimate Texas Hold’em, craps, poker, Let It Ride Bonus, Fortune Pai-Gow, Three Card Poker
- Online Casino (y/n): N
- Address: 1777 NW 44th St, Lincoln City, OR 97367