Casino Del Sol Review
With a four diamond rated hotel, a large spa complex, golf, pool and live entertainment, the Casino del Sol in Arizona offers a truly luxury package. It’s also the state’s largest casino hotel, with its new 6 storey expansion added near to the site of the existing 10 storey hotel.
The gaming facilities are also the biggest on offer across the state. Open 24 hours a day is a 160,000 square foot gaming space that’s filled with 1300 slots machines, 22 table games, 13 poker tables, a bingo hall and a high limits lounge.
Both live poker cash games and tournaments are available on a regular basis. Other popular games such as roulette, Blackjack, Pai Gow and the new Free Bet Blackjack are also standard.
When you’re hungry as a bear from all that gaming you can hit one of the 12 food outlets. Every type of food craving is catered for, from the award-winning PY Steakhouse to the all-encompassing Sunflower Café.
Of course, if you’re staying in one of the 215 rooms and suites, you can order room service. Then, why not work off your meal at the gym, in the pool or head to the huge spa for a wide selection of treatments.
Guests who prefer a home from home environment can bring their own RV. There are 70 lots on the brand new RV park that comes with shower and laundry facilities, plus a hot tub area.
Just down the road is the hotel’s sister casino, Casino of the Sun. Older, but smaller, this casino offers a more intimate atmosphere with 300 slots and a selection of electronic blackjack games.
Casino Del Sol in Arizona
- No sportsbook is here yet. No promo code needed to activate bonus offers.
- Address: Casino Del Sol, 5655 W Valencia Rd., Tucson, AZ 85757 and Casino of the Sun, 7406 S. Camino de Oeste, Tucson, Arizona 85746
- Website: casinodelsol.com/ and casinodelsol.com/casino-sun
- Age Restriction: 21
- Payment Options: Cash and credit/ debit card
- Slots/Table Games: slots, table games, bingo, poker, keno
- Casino Del Sol Online Casino and Promotions (y/n): N/A