Carnival Fantasy Casino Cruise Review
A cruise ship might not quite be in state boundaries, but the famous Carnival Fantasy Casino Cruise finds a welcome port in the city of Mobile, Alabama. Head to this bustling stretch of Gulf coast and you’ll find a wealth of restaurants and entertainment before you even set sail.
Aboard ship you can enjoy some first-class casino action as you travel the coast exploring Panama or the Western Caribbean. Entertainment for over 21s includes the Club 21 casino, located on deck 9.
At just 2,000 square foot of gaming floor space it’s the smallest offering in our Alabama review. However, being sea bound means the casino is not subject to state restrictions. You’ll find 183 slots machines and video slots, alongside 15 table games, such as blackjack, roulette, Texas Hold’em and dice.
The ship is set up to host 2056 guests and offers a huge choice of other entertainment. This includes live comedy, cinema, live music and shows, karaoke and endless shopping.
There’s a vast selection of bars and nightclubs and more restaurants and food outlets than you’ll have time to visit during your trip. For the more active guest there’s a fitness suite and spa, plus a large family friendly pool with log flumes on the sun deck.
Carnival Fantasy Casino Cruise
- Address: 201 Water St, Mobile, AL 36602, USA
- Website: carnival.com/cruise-ships/carnival-fantasy.aspx
Age Restriction: 21
- Payment Options: Debit cards, credit cards
- Slots/Table Games: Slots machines, video slots, table games, poker, competitions
- Carnival Fantasy Casino Cruise Online Casino (y/n): N
- Carnival Fantasy Casino Cruise Promotions: N/A