Currently, The Big “M” Casino is South Carolina’s only, and biggest, casino. The Big “M” is actually made up of two luxury floating yachts moored on Little River.
“Ship 1” and “Ship 2” set sail from Myrtle Beach year round, taking locals on a trip of the river as they play slots, craps, and roulette. Cruises typically last about five hours, and gamblers aged 21 or over are permitted. Legally, each ship must travel three miles out to sea into international waters before any gambling begins. Luckily, the casino sells Dramamine for roulette players who get a little sea sick.
There is a boarding fee just to get onto one of the cruise ships, but the fee doesn’t include food, which is paid for separately on board. Each Big “M” Casino ship has its own all-you-can-eat buffet and special entertainment nights.
There is a surprising range of slot machines available on the ships. The Big “M” Casino boasts over 400 3-reel machines and modern video slots. Stakes range from 1c to $5 a spin. Although there are plenty of old-style slots like Wild Cherry, you can also take a shot at several big progressive games. Table games like craps, blackjack, roulette, and Let It Ride are shoe-horned into the cruise ship decks. You don’t need a promo code to receive a welcome bonus.
Big M Casino (Sportsbook) Details:
- Website and Promotions (no Bonus Code needed: bigmcasino.com/promotions
- Big “M” Casino Sports Betting App: Sportsbook coming soon.
- Age Restriction: 21
- Payment Options: Cash, credit cards, debit cards, check
- Slots/Table Games: Slots, progressive slots, Three Card Poker, Let It Ride, roulette, craps, blackjack
- Online Casino (y/n): N
- Address: 4491 Mineola Avenue, Little River, SC 29566