2020 NBA Finals Betting Highlights:
- What: 2020 NBA Finals Championship
- Where: Games to be played at home of Eastern Conference and Western Conference champions
- Dates: June 2020
- TV: ABC (United States)
2020 NBA Finals Favorites Predictions
William Hill posted the Milwaukee Bucks at the 6-to-1 top choice to win the title in 2020, while 888SportNJ, SugarHouse Sportsbook and DraftKings Sportsbook had the Bucks at 5-to-1 choice atop the futures. FanDuel Sportsbook also lists the Bucks as the favorite at +480. However, over at PlayMGM, oddsmakers believed that the Golden State Warriors would recover from two devastating postseason injuries to a pair of the team’s top players and installed them as the +180 favorite to take the title. FanDuel lists the Dubs as the 6-to-1 co-second choice along with the new champion Toronto Raptors.
A third operator, PointsBet, see the Los Angeles Lakers’ future additions possibly taking them back to the top, listing the 16-time champs as a 4-to-1 favored choice.
Play MGM listed the Bucks as the 4-to-1 second choice, while PointsBet has the Bucks at 5-to-1.
Will Hill and PoinstBet had the Los Angeles Clippers as a 7-to-1 choice, while the champion Raps were 8-to-1 at Will Hill along with the Houston Rockets with the same odds.
Play MGM chose to make the Rockets, Clippers, Raptors and Los Angeles Lakers all at 8-to-1, while PointsBet had the Sixers in a promising position at 8-to-1.
The Raptors, Warriors and Lakers were 7-to-1 at SugarHouse and 888SportNJ, while the Rockets were 8-to-1 at both books. The Lakers were 8-to-1 at FanDuel Sportsbook, fourth in favoritism.
The Lakers and Indiana Pacers were both 10-to-1 at William Hill to win it all. 888SportNJ has the Philadelphia 76ers listed at 10-to-1 to finally regain the title.
Others with reasonable odds considering that free agency and the draft were still to come at William Hill are the ailing the Boston Celtics at 12-to-1, followed by the ailing Warriors, 76ers and Oklahoma City Thunder all at 15-1.
Outside contenders according to William Hill were the Denver Nuggets (18-1), Brooklyn Nets (20-1), New York Knicks (22-1), Portland Trailblazers (25-1) and Utah Jazz (30-1).
Betting Odds to win the 2020 NBA Championship (with best odds by sportsbook):
- Milwaukee Bucks (6-1 at William Hill)
- Toronto Raptors (9-1 at PointsBet)
- Houston Rockets (10-1 at PointsBet)
- Los Angeles Lakers (10-1 at William Hill)
- Los Angles Clippers (14-1 at 888SportNJ/DraftKings/Sportsbook/SugarHouse Sportsbook)
- Philadelphia 76ers (15-1 at William Hill)
- Golden State Warriors (15-1 at William Hill)
- Boston Celtics (20-1 at 888SportNJ/DraftKingsSportsbook/SugarHouse Sportsbook
- Denver Nuggets (20-1 at PlayMGM Sportsbook/PointsBet
- Oklahoma City Thunder (25-1 at 888SportNJ/DraftKings Sportsbook/SugarHouse Sportsbook)
- Brooklyn Nets (25-1 at 888SportNJ/DraftKings Sportsbook/SugarHouse Sportsbook)
- New York Knicks (30-1 at PointsBet)
- Portland Trail Blazers (40-1 at 888SportNJ/DraftKings Sportsbook/SugarHouse Sportsbook)
- Dallas Mavericks (50-1 at PointsBet
- Indiana Pacers (66-1 at PointsBet)
- Utah Jazz (100-1 PoinstBet)
- San Antonio Spurs (100-1 at 888SportNJ/DraftKings Sportsbook/SugarHouse Sportsbook)
- Orlando Magic (150-1 at PointsBet)
- Chicago Bulls (150-1 at 888SportNJ/DraftKings Sportsbook/SugarHouse Sportsbook)
- Sacramento Kings (150-1 at PointsBet)
- New Orleans Pelicans (180-1 at FanDuel Sportsbook)
- Atlanta Hawks (200-1 at PointsBet)
- Minnesota Timberwolves (200-1 at PointsBet)
- Miami Heat (250-1 at PlayMGM Sportsbook)
- Memphis Grizzlies (250-1 at SugarHouse Sportsbook/FanDuel Sportsbook)
- Cleveland Cavaliers (250-1 at 888SportNJ/DraftKings Sportsbook/SugarHouse Sportsbook)
- Charlotte Hornets (300-1 at PlayMGM Sportsbook)
- Washington Wizards (300-1 at PlayMGM Sportsbook)
- Detroit Pistons (300-1 at PlayMGM Sportsbook)
- Phoenix Suns (500-1 at PointsBet)
Photo by Alex Haney